Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL

От Martijn Tonies \(Upscene Productions\)
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Gunce,

Do you mean some sort of reverse engineering? Database Workbench supports that.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database Workbench - developer tool for Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
SQL Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird.

Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL