Re: FW: Postgres on Windows NT

От Pete Forman
Тема Re: FW: Postgres on Windows NT
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Chandra Sekhar . K writes:
 > I have taken the latest code from Cygwin and applied the patch
 > of /usr/include/cygwin/cygwin_dll.h and one more patch on
 >  sys_nerr in elog.c and exc.c but after all that I am also seeing
 >  the following error message.

Did utils/dllinit.c get patched properly, and then recompiled.  Lines
53-55 should be:

    struct _reent *_impure_ptr;

    extern __declspec(dllimport) struct _reent reent_data;

If that is okay, what do you get if you cd to interfaces/libpq and

    make DLLWRAP="dllwrap -v"

--
Pete Forman                 -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
Western Geophysical           -./\.-  by myself and does not represent

Сообщение: Re: FW: Postgres on Windows NT
Сообщение: Re: FW: Postgres on Windows NT