[ADMIN] Recycle(Delete) Applicationlog(Pgadmin4.log) after hitting certainMB

От pmandumula
Тема [ADMIN] Recycle(Delete) Applicationlog(Pgadmin4.log) after hitting certainMB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,
we have EC2 with C:\ drive storage of 50 gb, but aplication log size is been
increasing , we are looking some kind of thresold recycle -for eg when we
hit 10 MB then delete log file data and create new one.

Applicationlog file path for windows:

"C:\Users\USername\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin\pgAdmin4.log"

Is there any solution or work around atleast to disable logging all and
enable only for "error messages" in application log.

Thanks
Praveen