Re: ld.so error when inserting with a plpgsql trigger function

От Pete Forman
Тема Re: ld.so error when inserting with a plpgsql trigger function
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
The mailing list is a bit sluggish, your message has taken a week to
get through to me.

If you have not sorted it out already, look at my message "Re: [PORTS]
pkg of 7.0.2 for SunOS 5.6?" of 4 Sep 2000 08:48:23 +0100 (BST).
Basically, libld.so is not needed AFAIK.  It is for accessing COFF
files and all Solaris objects should be ELF.  I found that I needed to
hack the configure script to disable -lld properly.
--
Pete Forman                 -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
Western Geophysical           -./\.-  by myself and does not represent

Сообщение: Re: CVS snap. compile halts giving `TCP_NODELAY' undeclared (Linux i386 RH6.1)
Сообщение: Re: CVS snap. compile halts giving `TCP_NODELAY' undeclared (Linux i386 RH6.1)