Re: FATAL: semctl(999999, 6, SETVAL, 0) failed: Invalid argument

От DrakoRod
Тема Re: FATAL: semctl(999999, 6, SETVAL, 0) failed: Invalid argument
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom!

Thanks for your quick response, in fact, it is not a problem with NAS
storage. It is the systemd configuration. I had detected that the semaphores
were removed every 20-30 minutes.

After that configuration (the links that you share), I monitored during 1
hour and everything is going well.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Systemd
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAK7tEys9-O4BTERbs3Xuk2BfFNNd55u2sM9j5R2Fi7v6BHjrQw@mail.gmail.com

Thanks!