Re: Install pgAudit extension

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Install pgAudit extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 05:44 +0000, Dylan Luong wrote:
> I need some advice on installing the pgAudit extension as I am new to
> PostgreSQL extenstions.

Looks like you installed PostgreSQL via community RPMS, so:

https://yum.postgresql.org/9.5/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgaudit_95-1.0.4-1.rhel6.x8
6_64.rpm

it means,

yum install pgaudit_95

will do the trick for installing. Then you can create the extension with:

CREATE EXTENSION pgaudit;

You will need to add some lines to postgresql.conf. Sample ones are here:

https://github.com/devrimgunduz/pgextensionconfig/blob/master/9.5/pgaudit.conf

-HTH

Regards,
--