Re: WAL restoration is not happening completely

От rajan
Тема Re: WAL restoration is not happening completely
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
thanks Ian, Peter and Andres for the replying.

One thing I missed to update is that the Source(master) machine I was
running is switched off and on everyday. It may have caused any disruption
in the WAL files?

And one more question, The WAL files are created as 16MB segments, that is
obvious. But I do not know when the file is completely written. Is it like,
a file is created and then written till 16MB or 16MB data segment is
directly written at once.

These questions may be stupid but I thought it will help understand the
process.

-----
--
Thanks,