Re: Proposal - libpq Type System beta-0.8a (was PGparam)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal - libpq Type System beta-0.8a (was PGparam)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Merlin Moncure" <mmoncure@gmail.com> writes:
> That said, we have been a little dismayed in the lack of comment.

Personally, I'm ignoring this thread, as well as the one on
partitioning, because I'm up to my arse in 8.3-release alligators.
I'm going to try hard not to think about any 8.4 development issues
until 8.3 is actually out the door and we branch for 8.4 development.

I can't say how many other people are equally pressed for time ...
but seeing the minimal attention that seems to be getting paid to
open 8.3 issues, it doesn't look to me like the community as a whole
has a lot of spare cycles right now.