Re: exit code -1073741819

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: exit code -1073741819
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Shuo Liu" <delphet@excite.com> writes:
>> Whoa ... that is a whole lot more data than I'm used to seeing in
>> TopMemoryContext. How many stats dump lines are there exactly (from
>> here to the crash report)?

> OK, I didn't know that was a surprise. There are about 600 stats dump lines
> in between.

Hmm.  600 memory context records are not nearly enough to explain
11MB in TopMemoryContext ... but on the other hand I'm quite sure that
your process crashed before printing all the entries (there's a pretty
standard ordering to them and the last ones that should be there
aren't).  So we're still left with more questions than answers.

>> FWIW, I doubt that the content of the database is the key point here;
>> you could probably generate a test case with relatively little data,
>> or maybe a lot of easily-created dummy data. However stripping it down
>> might require more insight into the nature of the bug than we have at
>> this point.

> I did a test in a small area (which is the street network in a county)
> before and it worked without crashing the server.

OK, so maybe it's dependent on the size of the table.  Try generating a
test case by loading up just your schema + functions + a lot of dummy
entries generated by script.

Is the data proprietary?  If not, maybe you could arrange to send me a
dump off-list.  A short test-case script would be better, but let's not
waste huge amounts of person-time to save a few hours of downloading ...