ODBC isolationi level SQL_TXN_SERIALIZABLE -> "08001 Already connected."

От Hong06
Тема ODBC isolationi level SQL_TXN_SERIALIZABLE -> "08001 Already connected."
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello everyone,

I just ran into following issue with a big surprise that it does not work in
ODBC.

What I am doing is:
- set the isolation level to: SQL_TXN_SERIALIZABLE
- then connect to postgres database via ODBC function SQLDriverConnect()

Example code:

    ret = SQLSetConnectAttr(hDbc, SQL_ATTR_TXN_ISOLATION,
(SQLPOINTER)SQL_TXN_SERIALIZABLE, SQL_IS_INTEGER);

    ret = SQLDriverConnect(hConnect,
                                  0,
                                 (SQLCHAR*)connString,
                                  ustrlen((unsigned char *)connString),
                                  NULL,
                                  0,
                                  NULL,
                                  SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT);

Then SQLDriverConnect() returns -1 with error code: "08001 Already
connected."

With other isolation level like SQL_TXN_READ_COMMITTED, it works fine.

Any idea to solve this problem? Or is this a Postgres ODBC bug? I couldn't
find anything here or on Google.