Re: ODBC isolationi level SQL_TXN_SERIALIZABLE -> "08001 Already connected."

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: ODBC isolationi level SQL_TXN_SERIALIZABLE -> "08001 Already connected."
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

Looking at the code, That seems to be a psqlODBC's bug.  psqlODBC tries to execute "SET SESSION ... ISOLATION LEVEL
..."upon the call to SQLSetSetConnectAttr(), which fails because the connection is not established yet.  The driver
shouldrun the SET query after establishing the connection.  FYI, even though SQLSetConnectAttr() for other isolation
levelsreturns SQL_SUCCESS, it doesn't set the isolation level correctly.

The workaround is to call SQLSetConnectAttr() after SQLDriverConnect().  Anyway, I'll consider fixing the bug.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa