Re: Messages appending

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Messages appending
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:
> Is anyone else noticing this?  Perhaps it is a Postfix thing or a procmail
> thing but I keep getting messages joined together.

I've never seen that.

> My theory is that it is related to the TIP at the end.  Is it possible to
> change that so that it adds a newline at the end?

I don't see that either --- the messages all end with a newline for me.

Maybe there's something wrong with your procmail script?  If it were
dropping the last newline as it stuffs the message into your inbox,
that'd probably result in messages getting concatenated together.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Licence: GNU/GPL
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Licence: GNU/GPL