Re: pg_dump max file size exceeded

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump max file size exceeded
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Fred Moyer" <fred@digicamp.com> writes:
> ran time pg_dump -c --verbose database > datafile.psql from the command line
> and got a file size limit exceeded.  datafile.psql stopped at 2 gigs.  any
> ideas how to exceed that limit?

> redhat 7.2, 2.4.9-31 kernel

[ scratches head... ]  If you were on Solaris or HPUX I'd tell you to
recompile with 64-bit file offset support enabled.  But I kinda thought
this was standard equipment on recent Linux versions.  Anyone know the
magic incantation for large-file support on Linux?

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump max file size exceeded
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump max file size exceeded