Re: \d omits schema on inherited tables (Was: EXPLAIN omits schema?)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: \d omits schema on inherited tables (Was: EXPLAIN omits schema?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Josh Tolley" <eggyknap@gmail.com> writes:
> On 6/13/07, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Yes it does, because that's actually regclass output.  It'll be
>> schema-qualified if the table is not visible in your search path.

> I figured it was better to start a new thread, since this changes from
> the original topic. My test didn't display the schema despite the
> parent not being in my search path, as shown below:

Oh, that's what I get for looking at CVS HEAD instead of the 8.2
branch... it was changed here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-02/msg00397.php

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: tsearch_core patch: permissions and security issues