Re: ora2pg perl module error

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: ora2pg perl module error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
i am using oracle database server.  the LD_LIBRARY_PATH already declared as  $ORACLE_HOME/lib  before running ora2pg

do I need to set it on ora2pg.conf ?

thank you expert.

v/r,

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success