Re: pg_upgrade 9.5.1: pg_upgrade_support missing

От schoetbi
Тема Re: pg_upgrade 9.5.1: pg_upgrade_support missing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I tried to delete all binary_upgrade schematas using this:

$ psql -tc "SELECT datname FROM pg_database" -U postgres -p 5433 | xargs -I
{} psql -d {} -U postgres -p 5433 -tc "drop schema if exists binary_upgrade
cascade;"

But got this:
output is not a tty

So I got the dblist from pgadmin and saved to file:
That worked:
$ cat dblist.txt | xargs -I {} psql -d {} -U postgres -p 5433 -tc "drop
schema if exists binary_upgrade cascade;"

pg_upgrade succeeded with the step:
Checking for presence of required libraries                 ok

But then I got:
Checking database user is the install user
Only the install user can be defined in the new cluster.
Failure, exiting

But this is the next story ;-) I can assure that deleting the schematas from
the source db solves my initial problem.

Thanks for your help,
Tobias Schönit