Re: AutoCommit statements do no work with postgresql 11.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AutoCommit statements do no work with postgresql 11.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Jae Adams <appleorange2@gmail.com> writes:
> The document that I'm looking at this here.  I apologize for not sending
> the link.  I had thought that the URL would be included automatically
> through the link on the documentation website.
> -- https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/ecpg-sql-set-autocommit.html  (shows
> the command syntax)

That is talking about an ecpg ("embedded SQL") command, which like the
psql case is a facility provided by client-side code.  There is no
autocommit-off feature on the server side, and you are not using any
client library that would offer one.

(It's a bit unfortunate that ecpg's command looks exactly like
a server command, but there you have it.)