Monitoring Active Connections

От rajan
Тема Monitoring Active Connections
Дата
Re: Monitoring Active Connections
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I have a scenario in which a deadlock occurred following an unusual increase
in Number of Active Connections to the database.

In an hour, the Active Connection shooted up to 250 from 1 and it came back
to normal by the end of the hour. At that time the deadlock occurred.
Deadlock information contains a relation id and two pids, both of them are
NOT traceable.

Now I want to analysed what would have caused an unsual number of increase
in the number of Active Connections, I can't get any data out of
pg_stat_activity. Now the total number of connections is 75 only. Will there
be any log from which I can get those queries or connection details?

Can anybody help me on this?

-----
--
Thanks,