Re: psqlODBC crashes upon memory allocation failures

От BenS
Тема Re: psqlODBC crashes upon memory allocation failures
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote
> Hello,
>
> As I said here:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/0A3221C70F24FB45833433255569204D1F4DB1CF@G01JPEXMBYT05
>
> psqlODBC ignores memory allocation failure in a number of places.  That
> causes the application crash due to NULL dereference.  Actually, I ran
> into the crash of my 32-bit application under high load.
>
> The attached patch is the fix for it.  I wish this will be included in the
> upcoming release.
>

> Regards, Takayuki Tsunakawa
>

> --
>

> crash_on_nomem.patch (27K)
> <http://postgresql.nabble.com/attachment/5884572/0/crash_on_nomem.patch>

Hello,

i can confirm the crash in msvcr120.dll. It happens no-and-then by trivially
scrolling forward + backward a result set with psqlodbc-09.05.0100 /
postgresql30a.dll.

Where i can get a patched version?

Thanks for your help!

Regards, BenS