Re: Does PostgreSQL support to write glusterfs by Libgfapi

От zh1029
Тема Re: Does PostgreSQL support to write glusterfs by Libgfapi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
  Thank you. This was designed storage solution deployed in cloud among with
other storage usage. We will remove glusterfs solution to DB usage. We don't
intend to use glusterfs to do data replication. But PostgreSQL may think
about variable storage solutions.