Re: yum.postgresql.org not currently available over IPV6

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: yum.postgresql.org not currently available over IPV6
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Our sysadmins informed me that there was a temporary glitch a few days
ago. Can you please check again?

We are in the process of moving some stuff around -- the main server
will also be moved to a new datacenter, to avoid issues like this in
the future.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ