Re: Mutex error 22 - Postgres version 14

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Mutex error 22 - Postgres version 14
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 3:02 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> 2023-01-24 02:35:45.833 PST [3424807] LOG:  PID 0 in cancel request did not
>>> match any process
>>> *Error locking mutex 22*

> I wonder if 22 might be EINVAL, which is one possible error code used
> by pthread_mutex_lock().

Maybe, but we still don't know what's reporting the error.

I tried searching for "Error locking mutex" in Debian Code Search,
and got several hits, but none of them match this exactly --- the
ones that offer any additional info present it as a string not a
number.