Re: Now using "yum.postgresql.org - RE: EnterpriseDB: PostgreSql 9.4 Where is the Language Pack Installer?

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Now using "yum.postgresql.org - RE: EnterpriseDB: PostgreSql 9.4 Where is the Language Pack Installer?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Wed, 2015-06-17 at 19:26 +0000, Stephen Tahmosh wrote:
> I confirmed they are installed via "yum list" and located the core
> postgres files but not the extensions
> I can't find out where the plpython/plperl objects are.

yum search postgresql94

would give you names of all packages for PostgreSQL 9.4.

so

yum install postgresql94-plpython postgresql94-plperl

would do the trick.

> Also, How do I determine which version of python, perl, (tcl) are
> supported with these language extensions?

The versions supplied by the OS -- that is why using RPMs is a bit
better choice.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ