Re:

От Tom Lane
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 12/08/2011 03:12 PM, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
>> Just wondering, and without intending to cast any aspersions on the
>> poster - is this spam or legit? I didn't take the risk of actually
>> clicking it...

> It is not legit in any way.

Lately we've been seeing a lot of link-spam with just a link in the
body, generally no subject line, and the real tip-off is that it's
addressed To: both pgsql-general (or another of our lists) and half a
dozen random other addresses.

I assume these are coming from addresses that are actually subscribed
to our lists, because otherwise the moderators should've rejected them.
Probably somebody's found a way to break into large numbers of yahoo
and google mail accounts and spam from them to all their address book
entries ...

Сообщение: Re: Hope for a new PostgreSQL era?
Сообщение: Re: Hope for a new PostgreSQL era?