Cannot connect from local network to my postgresql server

От dlefebvre
Тема Cannot connect from local network to my postgresql server
Дата
Re: Cannot connect from local network to my postgresql server  (John McKown <john.archie.mckown@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I use ubuntu 14.01 and i install a postgresql 9.3 server. I want to connect
an other pc from local network to this server. But the server seems to only
listen on localhost.

There is the conf files :

pg_hba.conf :

# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD

# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32
@authmethodhost@
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128
@authmethodhost@
# Allow replication connections from localhost, by a user with the
# replication privilege.
#local   replication     @default_username@
@authmethodlocal@
#host    replication     @default_username@        127.0.0.1/32
@authmethodhost@
#host    replication     @default_username@        ::1/128
@authmethodhost@

host all all 192.168.1.127 255.255.255.0 md5

(192.168.1.127 is the ip of the pc i want to connect)

postgresql.conf (with the only lines i changed) :

# - Connection Settings -

tcpip_socket = true

listen_addresses = '*'            # what IP address(es) to listen on;
                    # comma-separated list of addresses;
                    # defaults to 'localhost'; use '*' for all
                    # (change requires restart)
port = 5432                # (change requires restart)

my iptables are setup :

:~$ sudo iptables -L
[sudo] password for dlefebvre:
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp
dpt:postgresql

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp
dpt:postgresql
:~$

and so, using netstat it seems like the server only listen on localhost :

:~$ netstat -lt
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0      0 dlefebvre-ubuntu:domain *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost:ipp           *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 localhost:postgresql    *:*                     LISTEN
tcp6       0      0 ip6-localhost:ipp       [::]:*                  LISTEN
:~$

Logs dosen't show any errors and of course the server is running, i can
access in localhost without any trouble.

I google all link i could found, every people who had the same issue made
mistake in configuration file. I think i am not, this is why i request your
help.

Thanks for your time, i stay avaible if you need any more information.

Cheers, Damien Lefebvre.