Re: libreadline.so.4 problems on solaris

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libreadline.so.4 problems on solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alex <alex@meerkatsoft.com> writes:
> The LD_LIBRARY_PATH actually points to the library, I am even able to
> execute the initdb but the postmaster always fails

In that case, almost certainly, the environment you are starting the
postmaster in is different from the one you ran initdb in (no
LD_LIBRARY_PATH setting, probably).  Better check where LD_LIBRARY_PATH
is set and how that setting will propagate to the postmaster.