Re: buildfarm: could not read block 3 in file "base/16384/2662": read only 0 of 8192 bytes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: buildfarm: could not read block 3 in file "base/16384/2662": read only 0 of 8192 bytes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
>> One concern I have with your approach is that it isn't particularly
>> bullet-proof for cases where the rebuild is triggered by something that
>> doesn't hold a conflicting lock.

> Wouldn't that be a bug in the something-else?

So where are we on this?  Should I proceed with my patch, or are we
going to do further investigation?  Does anyone want to do an actual
patch review?

I think it's important to have some fix in place in time for the next
11beta release, so time grows short ...