Restore & Backup using Batch file

От parthdesai
Тема Restore & Backup using Batch file
Дата
Re: Restore & Backup using Batch file  (Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I want to restore my .BACKUP file and create .BACKUP file using command
line.As i have created backup from my client PC and wanted to restore that
using Batch file.Please suggest me how can i achieve this if possible send
me the example batch file for it.
Below is the command i am using for CREATING backup but resulting into error
after executing

"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.3\bin\pg_dump.exe" --host 127.0.0.1
--port 5432 --username "postgres" --password "Maestro" --verbose -F p
--file "D:\EMS1.backup" "GROVEL"
pause

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5834848/CMD.png>