Re: Skytools package : missing things

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Skytools package : missing things
Дата
Re: Skytools package : missing things  (Sébastien Lardière <sebastien@2ndquadrant.fr>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Sébastien,

I just saw that this package requires more attention, since as of now,
Skytools that is compiled against 9.4 cannot be installed along with the
the one that is compiled against 9.3. I need to rewrite the spec file.

That said, does it matter which version of Postgres is used when
compiling Skytools? If not, my life will be easier.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: dependency errors instaling postgis2
Сообщение: Re: dependency errors instaling postgis2