Re: Inaccuracy in VACUUM's tuple count estimates

От tim_wilson
Тема Re: Inaccuracy in VACUUM's tuple count estimates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Was slightly optimistic that this comment in the release notes might mean
that my bug with bloat on hot tables might have been fixed in 9.4

/Make VACUUM properly report dead but not-yet-removable rows to the
statistics collector (Hari Babu)

Previously these were reported as live rows./

Unfortunately that is not the case, and we still have the problem in 9.4