Re: Missing Trigger after pgdump install

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing Trigger after pgdump install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Susan Hurst <susan.hurst@brookhurstdata.com> writes:
> Error from Postgres server log (postgresql-2019-08-16_140110.log):
> 2019-08-16 14:04:24 CDT ERROR:  relation "devops.subscribers" does not
> exist
> 2019-08-16 14:04:24 CDT STATEMENT:  create trigger subscribers_iur_trg
>                   instead of update
>                   on devops.subscribers
>                   for each row
>                   execute procedure devops.subscribers_update();

This log file is definitely where you should be looking for more
information.  Is that the *only* message that appears while trying
to restore the dump file?

Is the pg_dump version that's being used to create the dump file 9.5.0,
or something later?  (Use pg_dump --version if you're unsure --- but
I'm suspicious that it's 9.5.0, if it's from the source server
installation.)

Trawling the commit log, I see a number of post-9.5.0 bug fixes related to
pg_dump's handling of views that have index dependencies.  I wonder whether
any of those are related to this.  The symptoms don't seem to quite match,
but ...

> CREATE VIEW subscribers appears on line 11,968 in the dump file

Is it possible that you've got more than one view named "subscribers",
in different schemas?  If so this might not be the relevant entry.