Re: pgpool use up memory

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: pgpool use up memory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kevin Burns wrote
> Dear all,
>
> I use pgpool-3.3.4  to do the loading balance and failover  with two pg
> server backend.
>
> the pgpool server use up all 32G memory and crash(2 pg server are fine).
>
> Any ideas why pg-pool use so much memory ?
>
> how to reduce the memory usage of pg-pool.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kevin Zhang
> Shanghai

This lacks sufficient detail and is addressed to an improper forum as it
seems to be a pg-pool usage problem which is not a project that the core
PostgreSQL team maintains.  You should try raising a more detailed question
on whatever support mediums they provide.  At minimum you should show your
config and some logging/status output around the time the crash happens.

David J.