Re: [HACKERS] [SQL] pl/PgSQL, variable names in NEW

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [SQL] pl/PgSQL, variable names in NEW
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Question for plperl hackers:  Should we remove the mention of DBD::PgSPI
> from the PL/Perl manual?

It seems like a reasonable suggestion to me, since perl database users
probably already know DBD and don't have to learn something new if they
go that way.

Possibly the text should be reworded, with the mention of DBD::PgSPI put
somewhere else or stuck into a <note> or something.