Re: could not access status of transaction pg_multixact issue

От jim_yates
Тема Re: could not access status of transaction pg_multixact issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Alvaro Herrera-9 wrote
> I'm deep in another issue which I don't want to page out right now, but
> try vacuuming the tables that have relminmxid=1 with low values set for
> vacuum_multixact_freeze_table_age and vacuum_multixact_freeze_min_age,
> say 100000.  (I think 65536 ought to get you beyond segment
> pg_multixact/offset/0000, and then that file would be removed.) Since
> any multixact values below the point at which pg_upgrade ran should be
> marked "no longer running" through hint bits, there would be no
> pg_multixact lookups anyway and thus the vacuuming should complete with
> no errors.
>
> --
> Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

No joy:
acustream=# set vacuum_multixact_freeze_table_age=100000;
SET
acustream=# set vacuum_multixact_freeze_min_age=100000;
SET
acustream=# vacuum phyorg_charges_to_invoice;
ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 182579
DETAIL:  Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/EEAC": No such file or
directory.