Re: could not access status of transaction pg_multixact issue

От jim_yates
Тема Re: could not access status of transaction pg_multixact issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Alvaro Herrera-9 wrote
> You need to *minimum* of all the values in relminmxid (excluding those
> that are zero).
>
> The pg_controldata value is a mechanism to determine which value is
> minimum -- when there's been wraparound, the minimum might be "smaller
> than zero", i.e. something like 4 thousand millions.  I doubt this is
> your case though.
>
> --
> Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Then I'm really confused.
The minimum relminmxid for all the rows in pg_class that have relminmxid
greater then zero is 1.
That's the current value of datminmxid in pg_database.

And the NextMultiXactId from pg_controldump is  303464.

So if I use the min value from pg_class then I have some other issue.

Where should I get the new pg_database value from?