Re: Mac OS X 10.6 - libpq.dylib vs. libpq.a and PQisthreadsafe()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Mac OS X 10.6 - libpq.dylib vs. libpq.a and PQisthreadsafe()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David McKeone <david@artsman.com> writes:
> I've been getting acquainted with the C interface for libpq and have run into an issue with trying to link to the
dynamiclibpq while still getting thread safety.  I have tried the following by compiling the 9.1 source with the
--enable-thread-safetyflag and I've tried the libpq libraries provided in the EnterpriseDB build of 9.1.  All of this
ison Mac OS X 10.6.8 with XCode 4.0.2.

Hm, is there a libpq dylib in /usr/lib?  If so, maybe it's capturing the
reference?  "otool -L main" would be informative about which dylib is
actually getting called, I think.  If it's not what you expected, the
lack of a -L switch in your link command is probably the reason.

От: Mark Keisler
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Trying to use binary replication - from tutorial
От: Steve Crawford
Сообщение: Re: 9.1 got really fast ;)