Re: pgbadger question

От manish yadav
Тема Re: pgbadger question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Please try with passing parameter log_line_prefix using --prefix

pgbadger --prefix <value in log_line_prefix> -o postgres-Mon.html ./postgres-Mon.log

Note :  copy/paste exact value from PostgreSQL.conf file/show all and paste in the command above.

Thanks and Regards,

Manish Yadav

Mobile : +91 8527607945