Re: permission denied for schema topology

От Iain Mott
Тема Re: permission denied for schema topology
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks a lot. Here is the response to

=> SELECT postgis_full_version();

postgi
s_full_version

---------
 POSTGIS="2.0.1 r9979" GEOS="3.3.5-CAPI-1.7.5" PROJ="Rel. 4.8.0, 6 March
2012" G
DAL="GDAL 1.9.1, released 2012/05/15 GDAL_DATA not found" LIBXML="2.7.6"
TOPOLOG
Y RASTER
(1 registro)