Re: Replication: Latest, greatest resources?

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Replication: Latest, greatest resources?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
wiki.postgresql.org is usually a good place to start:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication

From: Craig James <cjames@emolecules.com>
To: "pgsql-admin@postgresql.org" <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2014, 14:51
Subject: [ADMIN] Replication: Latest, greatest resources?

Googling for "postgres replication" and similar terms brings up too much, rather than too little, information. It's hard to know if I've found the most recent best-practices, tutorials, scripts, etc. The PG documentation for 9.3 and 9.4 is quite good but seems low-level. Some top hits that Google returns are obviously outdated.

I'd like to set up streaming replication between two 9.3 servers on Ubuntu. Can someone point me to the most current tutorial or script to get started?

Thanks!
Craig