Re: Tooling for per table autovacuum tuning

От Wolfgang Wilhelm
Тема Re: Tooling for per table autovacuum tuning
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I think Mr Hammerman is referring to T-shirts for user stories.

But even when I'm right I don't get what is meant with that. I don't get what Joe means with "autovacuuming profiles per table". Joe, can you elaborate on that?

Yours
Wolfgang

Am Sonntag, 12. März 2023 um 14:47:42 MEZ hat Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> Folgendes geschrieben:

On Sat, 2023-03-11 at 10:49 -0800, Joseph Hammerman wrote:

> I would like to define t-shirt sizes and have an autovacuuming profile associated with each t-shirt size.
>
> Is there any tooling out there that assists in the execution side of this? Or are all of you rolling your own?

Isn't that question 21 days early?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: Tooling for per table autovacuum tuning
Сообщение: Re: Tooling for per table autovacuum tuning