Re: [HACKERS] Timing-sensitive case in src/test/recovery TAP tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Timing-sensitive case in src/test/recovery TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> I'm not sure I understand this.

> The patch attached may explain that better. Your patch added 3 poll
> phases. I think that a 4th is needed. At the same time I have found
> cleaner to put the poll calls into a small wrapper.

Looks good as far as it goes, but I wonder whether any of the other
get_slot_xmins calls need polling too.  Don't feel a need to add such
calls until someone exhibits a failure there, but I won't be very
surprised if someone does.

Anyway, pushed this patch with minor editing.  Thanks!