Re: Connction string lacks some options

От TallTed
Тема Re: Connction string lacks some options
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
* On Jul 03, 2014 at 10:03am, matevzm wrote:
> (I can connect openlink drivers but I cannot use them because
> they do not support mxODBC)

I don't know why you think the OpenLink drivers (from my employer)
don't support mxODBC.

I can find no record of a support request from you, nor any other
that indicated mxODBC didn't work with these drivers.

Given your output provided earlier, I do see that you're not using
the latest driver and driver manager builds, which are strongly
recommended for use on Mavericks.

You'll need to update the driver and iODBC driver manager first
(the same build supports Leopard and later) --

   http://bit.ly/1t6NK1z

-- and then the OpenLink License Manager (only needed for Mountain
Lion and Mavericks) --

   http://bit.ly/1j3padI

The second installer should automatically move any previously active
license files from --

   "/Library/Application Support/openlink/bin/*.lic"

-- to --

   "/Library/Application Support/openlink/Licenses/*.lic"

-- but some users have reported otherwise, so you may need to do
this relocation yourself, in Terminal.app --

   cd "/Library/Application Support/openlink/Licenses"
   sudo mv ../bin/*.lic .

Please let me know if the updates get mxODBC working for you.

If not -- we would like to help, whether that's in correcting
your configuration, or in finding a bug in any involved component,
and patching same if it's in ours.

Please, open a confidential Support Case --

   http://support.openlinksw.com/support/online-support.vsp

-- or post to the public OpenLink Support Forums --

   http://boards.openlinksw.com/support/index.php

I hope this is helpful!

TallTed