Re: Patch to send transaction commit/rollback stats to the stats collector unconditionally.

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Patch to send transaction commit/rollback stats to the stats collector unconditionally.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> If we're going to do it like this, then I think the force flag
> should be considered to do nothing except override the clock
> check, which probably means it shouldn't be tested in the initial
> if() at all.

That makes sense, and is easily done.  The only question left is
how far back to take the patch.  I'm inclined to only apply it to
master and 9.4.  Does anyone think otherwise?

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com