Re: What is happening on buildfarm member dugong

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What is happening on buildfarm member dugong
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Sergey E. Koposov" <math@sai.msu.ru> writes:
> Yes, indeed. After several make installcheck's
> I get
> ERROR:  too many active hash_seq_search scans, cannot start one on "smgr
> relation table"
> ERROR:  too many active hash_seq_search scans, cannot start one on "smgr
> relation table"

Hm, so that must be coming from smgrcloseall(), which is the only user
of hash_seq_search on SMgrRelationHash.  I bet that's popping up once a
second and the bgwriter is getting nothing done, because it's failing
again at the bottom of error recovery :-(.  It's a good thing you
happened to notice those messages, because this is a pretty bad bug.

Anyway, I've committed a fix for that, so we can get back to the main
question, which is why you're getting the fsync error in the first place.