Re: Granting Privleges on All Tables in One Comand?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Granting Privleges on All Tables in One Comand?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Adam wrote:
>> Is it possible to 'GRANT SELECT ON ALL TABLES TO User' in 1 command ?
>>
>> I saw the question in 2003 and wonder if it's still true.

> Still true, but on the TODO list:

Also, you can do it today by making a plpgsql function that iterates
through all the tables and does GRANTs.  There are examples in the
mailing list archives.  (The TODO item would probably have been done
by now if it weren't so easy to work around it.)