9.0 PDF build broken

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема 9.0 PDF build broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mysteriously, commit 6b2a1445ec8a631060c4cbff3f172bf31d3379b9 has broken
the PDF build (openjade + pdfjadetex) in the 9.0 branch only.  The error
is

[256.0.28
! pdfTeX error (ext4): \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level than \pd
fstartlink.
\AtBegShi@Output ...ipout \box \AtBeginShipoutBox                                                  \fi \fi
l.241723 ...char95{}stat\char95{}file('filename');
!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Transcript written on postgres-A4.log.
make: *** [postgres-A4.pdf] Error 1

I have reproduced this on two different platforms, and it affects only
this branch.  I guess this change might have caused the page boundaries
to shift in an unfortunate way.  I seem to recall we have had similar
problems before.  Does anyone remember?