[ADMIN] Duplicate Data/RAID-1/postgres 6.4.2

От Mateus Cordeiro Inssa
Тема [ADMIN] Duplicate Data/RAID-1/postgres 6.4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dustin Tenney writes:
 > I am in the process of porting some of my postgres databases over to a new
 > box.  This box is linux 2.2.0 and is using RAID-1, disk mirroring.  I am
 > having lots of problems with postgres.  When you do a select you get the
 > same row twice.  When you create a table you get it twice.  Now at first
 > glance it would appear something with disk-mirroring, possibly the OS is
 > causing this.  But I have lots of other things running on this box and
 > none our experiencing any troubles.  Here is an example of the problem:

  Hi,

  I don't know if RAID-1 is the problem, but upgrade to kernel 2.2.1
ASAP. Kernel 2.2.0 has some fatal bugs.

Mateus Cordeiro Inssa
---------------------
FutureNet
Linux User: 76186  Kernel: 2.2.1
ICQ (Licq): 15243895
mateus@cwb.fnn.net
mateus@einstein.cwb.fnn.net

sex jan 29 14:49:55 EDT 1999

От: Dustin Tenney
Сообщение: Duplicate Data/RAID-1/postgres 6.4.2