Re: Barman backup fails after upgrade to PostgreSQL 10

От Marco DE BOOIJ
Тема Re: Barman backup fails after upgrade to PostgreSQL 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Georg,

Many thanks for your help. I changed the max_wal_senders to 10 and
restarted the database. Since I have a small server I did not want to
put it higher then mentioned in the documentation of Barman 2.3. Thought
I did not need to. Now the backup is made (took 4 minutes).

Kind regards,

Marco