Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> However, to the best of my knowledge, Windows does NOT consult the environment when set_locale is called. ISTM we
probablyneed to call set_locale ourselves on Windows with the desired values.

We already do, during process startup.  The question becomes where the
heck is Perl looking for the locale information, when on Windows?

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)