Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest

От Pavel Golub
Тема Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello, Heikki.

You wrote:

HL> 21 patches remain in Needs Review state, in the July commitfest. Some of
HL> them have a reviewer signed up. I have highlighted some of them below
HL> that worry me the most. What are we going to do about these? For each of
HL> them, I'd like the authors to have some idea on what they need to do to
HL> get the patch into committable state (or if the whole approach is going
HL> to be rejected), but I don't know what that advise should be.

>> COPY RAW

HL> No consensus on whether to add this to the server's COPY command, or as
HL> a new psql backslash option.

I did quick review for this, however I need some more time for tests. May be I will
do it next week. There is a consensus, only detailed review needed.

--
With best wishes,Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com